Subject: Re: [Leica] Scanning suggestions
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 15:24:36 +0100

Scan at the highest resolution and save as uncompressed TIFF file. This is
your archive. From that you can work in Photoshop to make whatever
manipulations you need and save the result as a PSD file. For web purposes,
downsample to something manageable and save a JPG file. But the initial
scan should always be the best your scanner can provide, i.e. 4000 ppi.

Nathan