Subject: Re: [Leica] Web Services
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2001 17:58:07 +0100

Hi Steve,

The free services like Yahoo/Geocities, Tripod etc. are OK but the pages
load slowly and you have to put up with advertisements. On the plus side,
they do provide some handy tools for building and updating your page, but
if you have even a rudimentary ability to use Netscape Composer or any
other authoring software, then I recommend a proper web hosting service. My
own site is now hosted by:

http://www.featureprice.com/

where the plans start at $4.95/month and the performance is excellent.

Nathan