Subject: [Leica] FS Friday 11/02 - Valoy, Darkroom Equip.
From: William Gower <w.gower@home.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2001 10:28:39 -0400

I have the following Leica / Non-Leica items for sale:

Original Leitz Valoy Enlarger. Non-original (read: safer) wiring. Baseboard
has been refinished, and comes with the extended column. Overall very clean,
with a impeccably clean / mint condenser and neg. carrier.

Built like a tank, the Valoy produces dreamy prints. I simply don't have the
space in my home to dedicate to a wet darkroom.

Schneider Componon 50/4 Enlarging lens. Made in Germany. Older metal body,
black, with click stops at full and half stops. I believe this was the last
version made prior to the Componon-S. With cap and 39mm Adapter.

Sanders 11x14 Single Size (1) and 8x10 pro-borderless (1) easels. Used but
in very good / excellent condition.

Trays 12x16 (6) and 5x7 (3) - all clean and like new.

Timers, Focus magnifier, bits and pieces - inquire if interested.

$$ - Open to offers

Reagrds

William