Subject: Re: [Leica] Is M6TTL selective metering really 2/3 of the short side of the frame?
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:09:17 +0100

Hi Ray,

You are right. If I remember well, Gerard Bouillot or Michel de Ferrieres
discussed this question in Phot'Argus when the M6 was released. You can test
it easily with a flashlight on different spots of the frame and look at the
f/number you get for a given speed.

All the best,

- ---
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)