Subject: Re: [Leica] Was Nathan's Oktoberfest; now Doppelganger!
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 06:20:11 +0100

Thanks again, Ted. The beer consumption was highly beneficial on at least 3
counts:

- - it took away the people's inhibitions so that they did things worth
photographing
- - it took away their reservations (if any) about being photographed
- - and it took away the photographer's inhibitions...

Cheers,
Nathan