Subject: [Leica] Sorting digests
From: Stephen Patriquen <patriquen@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 08:04:32 -0800 (PST)

Many years ago I was on a list that numbered each
message in the digest, such as

ID#1 Religion
ID#2 Politics
ID#3 free Leicas

etc.

Then, it was relatively simple to use the Find feature
(Ctrl-F or Cmd-F) to go directly to that message. Note
that it must have some reasonably unique identifier
(like the ID in the sample above) or you stop on every
other f-stop...

I'm not sure if this is easy, but it is (was)
possible. And useful.

While I'm on list matters, could we add an explanation
of what "trimming a reply" means to the Friday
reminders?

Steve Patriquen
London