Subject: Re: [Leica] Another sorta a week
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 08:14:32 -0600

I really like this shot Don;  I think Waffle House, and other
(Southern) places that offer free coffee refills come equipped with
guys like this, and they're usually entertaining.

One really nice thing about this part of the country is that the
lively humor hasn't been squeezed out by PC.   (Our department
secretary thinks PC is a short name for a computer.)

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com

From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>

> While in Huntsville this past weekend I stopped for breakfast at a
Waffle