Subject: [Leica] Another sorta a week
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 22:53:40 -0500

While in Huntsville this past weekend I stopped for breakfast at a Waffle
House which is a ubiquitous diner in the American SE.  The Marine to my
right was wonderful.  The waitresses were under continuous proposition and
women checking out were asked if they were married or were getting a
divorce.  He seemed to be a regular and his approach was so much fun that no
one seemed offended; they stayed and talked with him.  I think this image
captures his demeanor.

URL is http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=414804

As always your comments are welcome.

Don Dory