Subject: [Leica] FS- Konica RF Kit $1150.00
From: "fred boyd" <flboydprophoto@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 18:55:37 -0500

I ams selling a Konica Rangefinder kit, which is like new in the wooden
Presentation Box. The Kit includes the Konica Rangefinder body which excepts
all M-Mount lens and Screw mount lens w. adapter. The body has Aperture
Priority, autowind, autorewind, and a built in 2.5 fps motor drive. The kit
also comes with the Konica dedicated flash.

I will sell the body seperate for 899.00, firm.

I also have the Konica 90mm 2.8 M-mount lens which retails for over $550.00,
I will sell it for 395.00. It is like new in the box. The warrenty card has
not been filled out yet.

Thank and Bless You,
Rev. Fred L. Boyd
313-717-4774