Subject: Re: [Leica] mail irradiation affects film
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 16:39:41 -0700

On the Canadian CBC TV news last evening they had a story about this very
matter of irradiating mail to kill bacteria. And there was an absolute
warning that the dose if used at the level required will also destroy video
and film!

And they were quite emphatic about it! So now those of you who mail your
film had better find a new way to do so!
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant