Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica is unique!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 18:10:11 -0400

David - There's no question the Leica glass is terrific. Nor is there
any question that one can live ones whole life with only manual focus
and never know the difference. But as one who uses Ms and an F100, I can
say that not only is autofocus a terrific thing to have, but you also
get used to using the autofocus lenses on manual on the F100. If you
want to. ;-)

B. D.

Oh - and there are some Nikon lenses that, I am convinced, are every bit
as good as the corresponding Leica lenses. A few anyway. ;-)