Subject: Re: [Leica] To Buy or Not to Buy: a Leica 0
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:43:25 -0400 (EDT)

mr jo goodtimes is referring to the chevrolet small-block
engine, an automotive engineering legend, considering
performance, reliability, economy of manufacture, total number of
manufactured units, diversity of application, longevity of product lifespan,
and availability of aftermarket products.

replies to leica-forum.  :-)

- -rei