Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica O
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 06:34:15 -0400 (EDT)

ive got 2 m6's and though there's no logical reason to own one,
i graviate to any glass case holding shiny IIIs.  they are such
jewels!  aesthetically they celebrate the mechanical, with tiny knurled
dials and fussy engraved numerals and tick marks.  like the rolleiflex,
a charming camera.  i sense one in my future. :-)

- -rei

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica O)