Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica O
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:16:21 -0400

Pablo-
You always hear about "The Human Condition".... I have a feeling that you
and I both have it!!! :o)
I guess when the kids talk about "Papa's delicate condition" they are
referring to me and my cameras!

Dan (A Leicaphiliac is someone obsessed with NOOKY-HESUMs, Kyle....) Post

- - apologies to South Park!