Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica O
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:50:14 -0700

David,

I'm now 47 and feel exactly the same as you on Rolleis, 4x5 and so on.
LTM are simply lovely well done cameras.
Every one should have, use, admire, own... one of these marvels.
Use of Rollei TLR and IIIs has a lot to do, don't ask why but ...
I have property, a car but I always thought that could trade my 4 sons and
wife for a couple of Linhof, Rolleis and more Leica stuff...
Life would become like in paradise. ;-)
No obligations, no problems, no nothing but great gear, million of new
images everyday ...
Baaaaaah, just drinking, dreaming. I mean joking.

regards
- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com