Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder Misalignment
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:24:16 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 24/10/01 23:02:51 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
msmall@roanoke.infi.net a écrit :

> Vertically or horizontally?  A major misalignment or minor?  And could the
>  fault be in the lens?
>
>  Marc

Last week I took a few shots with a 90 Elmarit I bought a few weeks ago .
Some of them looked unfocused for some reason .
As the lens has a warranty still running , I did a test roll with it ,
working
on a close range at 2.8 on a tripod , separating the roll within 2 M6 .
It appears that the lens is dead focused on the target , even at 2.8 .
By the way this simple test showed how short is the depth of field with
a 90 at full aperture on a close range .

Jo Goodtimes , France