Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica O
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:25:22 -0400

Well, IF I had the spare cash, I'd buy a new IIIG - because even though
it would cost significantly more than a used model, it would NOT be 45
years old and come with 45 years worth of aging and problems, whether
recently CLAed or not, and would probably come with some sort of
passport warranty. But to each his own. ;-)