Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Selenium cell
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 07:30:25 -0600

Also these people can supply them and install them preferably:

Quality Light-Metric
Attention: Mr George Milton
Suite 210
6922 Holywood Boulevard
Holywood California 90028
213-467-2265
As to pricing, call George or Tracy and ask

As far as I can remember, you can cut selenium cells to fit and solder new
wires on (not for the faint of heart).

John Collier