Subject: [Leica] Southwest Road Trip photo op advice?
From: Tristan Tom <tristan@tristantom.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:48:56 -0700

I have the opportunity to drive a car for a friend from Enid Oklahoma to
Los Angeles. I am looking for suggestions about what route to take, what to
plan on seeing, places to eat, inexpensive/unique motels/hotels to stay
along the way, and
finally, interesting photo opportunities. Also, you vote, color or black
and white? Strange or offbeat sites are of definite interest in addition to
the old standards. Any advice would be appreciated.

- --

Tristan Tom
<http://tristantom.com/>

Replies: Reply from "C.L.Zeni" <clzeni@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Southwest Road Trip photo op advice?)