Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica O
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:23:43 -0600

Yes, you are confused. The IIIg still had a separate rangefinder. It has a
much better viewfinder though with projected framelines for the 50 and 90
visible all the time. The framelines also move to compensate for parallax
error when you focus but you focus through the rangefinder window.

John Collier

I wonder how hard it is to get IIIg viewfinders repaired?