Subject: RE: [Leica] Joel Meyerowitz at Ground Zero with 8x10 Deardorff
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:48:51 -0600

Meyerowitz started of and remains a street photographer par excellence and
has also written the definitive history of street photography.

His 8x10 work is stunning. But you can also go on a (wonderful sounding) two
week street photography Workshop in Italy with him.

tim a

PS you can also listen to the interview on Fresh Air here:

http://freshair.npr.org/guestInfoFA.cfm?name=joelmeyerowitz