Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Third Quarter Viewfinder
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:13:07 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

3-M4-2, 1-M4-P
Not all at the same time, over a 25 year span.
One M4-2 had counter problem---no parts needed---
One M4-2 came (used) with broken sync block (plastic, cheap piece of shit)
M4-P CAME in original box with RF out of adjustment.
All had periodic RF adjustment (cat dragged on floor off desk, etc)
first two used with motor, professionally....others used sporadically
All, including current M4-P, performed FLAWLESSLY other than as noted,
and both "defective" M4-2s were bought used and cheap because of existing
flaws.

All said, damn fine cameras...
My M4 still looks and feels better, as did my M3.
Walt