Subject: [Leica] Help me find a magazine article?
From: George Hartzell <hartzell@kestrel.alerce.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:55:54 -0700

I'm trying to find a very recent magazine article (I read it in early
October).

It was an overview of two tools for adding frames (from traditional to
the "filed out negative holders" and the "Polaroid emulsion" looks) to
digital images.  One of the apps was Extensis PhotoFrame, don't
remember the other.

The article included a series of images, including a panoramic format
shot of bull's horns (maybe with a skull).

The thing that I started trying to track down is the name of the font
that the author liked to use to annotate ("sign", title) the images.

Now I'm just driving myself insane because I can't find the article
and can't remember the magazine.

I thought maybe it was the Shutterbug w/ the Sexton image on the
cover, but I can't find mention of the article on the S'bug web site
and a local Lugger can't find anything in his copy.

Does it ring any bells with anyone?

g.