Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 Motor/Battery
From: "Olivier T. Nguyen" <onguyen@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:11:12 -0400

I hate to say this but my nikon FM2n with motordrive switch is on for 5 days
and yes, it still running now over 1 year of battery life.  I do'nt know why
leica M6TTL and Leica R8 drain so much of power?  is this a flaw design or
something?  I don't understand at all.  how come there are so much of
leakeage current since camera is in standby mode ?  I have to turn my M6 off
all the time this make me feel bad a little.

Olivier