Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 Motor/Battery
From: "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:01:54 -0400

Well let me tell you it is the ^$&^$*&^$% motor!!!! I just went out to do a
few personal shots. Battery is a three lighter. Set pressed the shutter
release and "NOTHING HAPPENED". So trouble shoot. Took the motor off the
camera and put it back on and off she goes in high speed mode running the
full roll of film through the camera. Rewind will not work so did a manual
rewind and threaded the leader and closed the camera back and off we go
again full roll run through the camera. Did this four times.
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Now where is that number for Leica USA-man I will
tell you.
No so Cheery Wilber