Subject: [Leica] I smell like fix!!
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 18:19:30 -0500

I'm doing split printing, thanks to Mark Rabiner--Mr. Split Personality
himself.  First time back in the darkroom in ten years!!  First time ever
doing split printing.  I smell like fix, and it's great.  Digital,
schmidgetal.  :)

This list is great.  Otherwise, I'd have never met Mark in person, and then
I may not have decided that I needed to go back to doing the wet stuff
myself.

Eric