Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 41 and 42
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 15:17:28 +0100 (BST)

Hi Henry,

What you are seeing is Agfa Scala. I have also
recently switched from Nikon Scan to Vuescan for all
my scanning needs, but I do not believe that this is
the cause. Scala just seems to scan this way for me,
some people find the effect pleasant, others just see
flare. I am not too crazy about it myself. I posted
another Scala picture earlier this year and another
LUGger wrote me asking how I achieved the beautiful
glow...To each his own, I suppose.

Nathan