Subject: Re: [Leica] 40/2.8 Focotar EL
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:07:54 -0400

Y'all
Well- I have used the one from my V35 on a Focomat Ic and on a Valoy II with
and without the use of the extension ring- I am sure that the 40 mm Focotar
would work, but would require a recessed lensboard, as is used on the
Beseler and Omega enlargers- I have had both of these, and recall that the
50mm lenses required the recessed board.
The extension tube on the Focomat Ic, et all was because the enlarger was
designed to use the 50mm camera lens which worked without the tube, but it
was required for the Focotar or other EL lenses.
Dan