Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 41 and 42
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:42:12 +0200

The week before last my daughter's 2nd grade teachers had organized a
"healthy brunch" for the parents. The children had been learning about
nutrition this fall, so this was the time to put it into practice. Of
course, most of the food was made by the parents and brought from home,
but the children arranged it all and acted as waiters during the event.
Some took their tasks quite seriously, including dressing accordingly,
like this little waiter:

http://www.wajsman.com/41.jpg

A couple of alternates from the same event:
http://www.wajsman.com/41alt1.jpg (this is my daughter filling an order,
in her waitress outfit including bow-tie)
http://www.wajsman.com/41alt2.jpg (another little waitress)

All these taken with the 35mm Summilux on Agfa Scala.

For week 42 I have a couple of infrared pictures. The main picture is of
a vineyard near my house. The wine they make here around Lake Zurich is
actually not worth drinking (except in emergencies) but the vineyard
looks pretty:

http://www.wajsman.com/42.jpg

The alternate is another infrared picture, taken near Glarus, about 50km
south of Zurich:

http://www.wajsman.com/42alt1.jpg
On this one I think there is some veiling flare, but given the
circumstances I think the lens has coped well with the extreme
backlighting.

Both week 42 shots on Maco 820 IR film, using my Leica M3 and the 24mm
and 50mm lenses, respectively.

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.wajsman.com/indexpaw.htm

and comments are welcomed and appreciated as always.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland