Subject: Re: [Leica] The Visoflex System: An Overview
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 11:26:10 -0400

Rei-
I enjoy Marc's excursions into Leica historiana, and was reading all the
messages with the header he wrote, and replies- yours made me think of the
story about the lady who went into the Post Office and asked for a pane of
Christmas stamps.
The clerk asked her, "What denomination do you want?"
Her reply was, " Darn!, has it gotten to that point already?- oh, just give
me some Presbyterian stamps!"

Off topic, but the brain operates in a different mode on Sunday!! To stay on
topic, I just might keep my Viso I stuff if I can get the mirror redone... I
asked Sherry, and I could detect a sneer in her otherwise dulcet tone when
she said, "Why bother!?"

I guess she don't know about us hardcases, lurking, and a-PLOOTin' out in
the hinterland!!

Dan