Subject: Re: [Leica] Neopan ACROS 100...
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 13:36:10 +0000

While I would not say it is bad film, I did find it no better than average
for the 100 asa b&w group.  Grain is good, when used with d76. It is
possible to vary the contrast of the print dramatically to the hard side
without emphasizing objectionable grain.  However, it was definitely not as
sharp as TMX100, but closer to fp4.

I was suprised that Fuji would bother to "update" their film only to a
mediocre standard. This film, while not garbage, is no leader.

Best wishes
Dan States
Madison WI