Subject: [Leica] An example of service photography
From: "Mark_E_Davison" <Mark_E_Davison@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 06:19:47 -0700

A while back we had a discussion of what we do with our photography, so I
thought I would pass along an example.

I donate photography services to local non-profit organizations to help with
their promotional web sites. Here are some head shots of the board of a
local grass-roots organization:

http://groundswellnw.org/board/

All the tight head shots were shot with M6TTL and 90 APO ASPH with Kodak
Portra 400NC, in natural light, and in a big rush (the only time I could get
people together was just before a board meeting.) Lighting is from a north
facing window, and the fill light is from reflections from a wall and a
small window on the west wall. The group shot is with the 24/2.8 Elmarit
ASPH. Not great art, but serviceable.

Mark Davison

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] An example of service photography)