Subject: RE: [Leica] The old they blah blah new LTM stuffz
From: "Colin" <CJV@home.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 18:45:44 -0400

I asked about these lenses earlier in the week.  I just got a new 50
'cron LTM, and wanted to know about how many were made.  I love thinking
of how much it would twist the nipples of the collector set, knowing I
was making a serious user out of it.  All the information I've acquired
indicates that production was "very low."  I met Leica rep James Wagner
during Leica Day at Ken Hansen's on Thursday.  We talked a little about
them and he said they were in fact "very" low production.  He asked for
my email address and said he'd try to find out anything he could about
real numbers.

Anyway, I went out and shot several rolls of Scala today through my new
LTM 'cron.  For once not people, but the "urban decay" thing.  Some
pretty creepy stuff.  I shall post back once I have them scanned.

Regards,
Colin
http://www.availabledark.com