Subject: [Leica] RE: czechvar
From: "Colin" <CJV@home.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 02:58:22 -0400

Way off topic here, but for what it's worth, Budvar is now available in
the USA.  It's known as Czechvar here.  It's been my favorite since I
visited Prague in 1998.  There's a website at http://www.czechvar.com -
you can find distributors there.  It's not so cheap here - about $30 per
case.  My father and I scared the local liquor store owner when we
bought it all the first day it arrived. :D

Cheers!
Colin
http://www.availabledark.com