Subject: [Leica] dumb question
From: ternahan <ternahan@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 13:17:46 -0700

Would some kind and patient Lugger please explain the following items and
how to use them?

bellows
APO extension 1.4
2X  APO extender ROM
macro adapters
Right angeleviewers?
anything else in this general category

I have an R-6 and enjoy macro work, but find my Elamarit 60 Macro somewhat
limited. But I haven't the faintest idea what these things do and how they
work, much less how one would put them to together and use them.
Also, any recommendations for a good copy/macro stand appreciated.

Thank you in advance and you don't need to reply in Haiku.

trish

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] dumb question now a long answer)