Subject: Re: [Leica] Czech Beer is OK--Belgian beer rules!
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 12:31:03 -0400

Nathan Wajsman, I knew I liked you! Duvel is, to me, the best beer in the world.
Strong yet smooth, full of bubbles and perfectly balanced. Lovely with breakfast.
When I'm in a darker mood, Maredsous does the trick. Morte Subite Kriek is perfect on
a summer's day.

Could someone here kindly redirect me to the Beer Users Group (BUG) or the Beer
Enthusiasts Group (BEG)? I seem to have lost my way.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Czech Beer is OK--Belgian beer rules!)