Subject: [Leica] So...How much does it cost to...AND T.O. VISIT
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 21:27:27 -02-30

At 04:16 PM 10/18/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>I am once again simply delighted with Kindermann Canada and their wonderful
>repair staff. Gerry Smith is a Leica repair god! I thought I would post what
>I had repaired for what price to help those who are always asking the above.

Hi John,

Might you have a telephone number?
I'm in Toronto next week and would like to see if I can get one of my M6's
repaired while am there.

Any Luggers in Toronto around next week for a lunch or after work beer?
My meeting sked is not fixed yet but I will be there until Thursday evening.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://www.greglocke.com
PictureDesk International .....news pictures ONLINE!
http://www.picturedesk.org  and http://www.newscom.com

Replies: Reply from Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca> (Re: [Leica] Kindermann Canada contact info)