Subject: Re: [Leica] Considering trading M4-P for Konica -- am I nuts?
From: Pete Su <psu_13@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:49:14 -0700 (PDT)

FWIW I have a Konica and I think it works beautifully, esp. with the one Leica
lens I have, an older 35/2.

The body is quiet, small, a bit heavier than I'd like, and fast to use
(especially loading). It seems to me that it's the perfect companion to an M
body.

I should have some pictures to scan that I took with the Hexar/35 summicron
combo in the next month or so. Slides I've taken wide open show that the focus
is accurate, no matter what other tests may have "proven".

YMMV

Pete