Subject: Re: [Leica] Homepages / critique
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 07:30:33 -0700

Mikko Kalavainen wrote:

> Finally it has happened.
>
> I have cracked the mystery of HTML/frames, and behold:
> The homepages.
> And this time executed so that my friends abroad can also access them.
>
> the url?
> http://www.geocities.com/kalavami

Wow! how appropriate and rare and great to see the face of ones websitehost host
right up front!
I think it is a real strange thing how many websites, slick and personal are
hosted by ciphers.
We know what all their friends look like, but not them!
Is there something psychological going on with this whole internet website thing!?
To see Mikko with his camera is so great. What communicates more than our
personal style?
Surface Surface Surface. The Face.

But Mikko you don't want to influence those young up and comers to have
cigarettes sticking out the bottom of their Leicas, Mikko!
They might think that's what they have to do to have such fantastic creative
energy as you do!
Great shots!
Nice to meet you!

Mark Rabiner
trying to figure out which glasses goes with which M6 the best for his own
mirror self portrait for his website. And which shirt.
Instead of a ciggie will have a side of beef hanging out of his mouth.

coffee cup?
bubblegum cigar?
Portland, Oregon
USA