Subject: Re: [Leica] Keeping XTOL
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:45:50 -0400 (EDT)

mark,

you're the victim of overzealous cropping by an earlier respondent.
nathan is talking about HYPO CLEAR (which i had no idea was so temporal...
i also have enough stock solution for 4 gallons in my basement!!!)
what nathan said on oct 14 was:

  It seems that Kodak markets some chemicals in small sizes
  only in some markets. For example, I have not been able to find Kodak Hypo
  Clear in 1-liter packages anywhere in Europe. They only come in 5-liter
  packages over here, which is annoying for a low-volume user like me given
  that the stock solution only keeps for 3 months. So I stock up on the
  1-liter size when I visit the U.S.

- -rei

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Keeping XTOL)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Keeping XTOL)