Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Seeking SM body cap
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 07:55:56 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

I'll buy that, Nathan!!.....

I have received some similar replies, and I can say that yes, it makes sense,
but I guess I'm not that "organized"....I'm likely to carry one or two bodies (with
lenses) and my rarely used 90 f2
in a "soft" bag, with a portable radio/snacks/cigarettes/required passes/etc...
the "spare" camera and lense(s) (always carried one when I was working) goes in the underwear
bag--but I haven't travelled with the new US security regulations in place :) :) :)

I guess this group will understand, I'll leave my Nikon bag in the car trunk or in a
suitcase, but the small Leica bag NEVER LEFT MY TOUCH!!!.....probably says something.
I'd rather lose ALL my SLR gear AND luggage than my 1970 M4 body!

Yes, I also use the (unworn) underwear for cleaning, to answer the obvious, important
question, as per my hero :) :)

Walt