Subject: Re: [Leica] confused
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:36:29 -0700

John Collier wrote:

> There are no firm answers on this one. Some people feel the DRs were cherry
> picked from the assemble line while others do not. Does it really matter?
>
> John Collier

Not really. I shoot with a Summar on a regular basis.
I just am looking in to getting a more "normal" 50 for regular work.
I've shot with the current Summicorn 50 and it's a tad to "hard" for
my taste. So, I started to look at older versions of the lens and the
DR's go for more money, than the ridgid. Just trying to separate
the myth from the facts and maybe save a little cash along the way.

feli

 "It's truly one of those shows where you just keep expecting Allen Funt
 to come bursting out from behind some 2-way mirror and explain that
 you've been on candid camera for 3 years."
                       -Ethan Ormsby on the status of production, 1999