Subject: Re: [Leica] Piezo printing
From: "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 07:03:53 -0500

Quick question about Piezo printing.
My (darkroom) prints are on "F" surface, matt dried. They have a bit
of selenium toning. In other words they have rich, dark blacks and
are cold in tone.
The only "complaint" I've heard about Piezo is that the prints tend
to be neutral and can even look warm. Also, the paper selection is a
bit short on semi-gloss papers.
I have an new Epson 1160 in the box that I bought for B&W printing so
I'm "ready".
Any thoughts on the "warm" vs "cold" question??
Many thanks in advance.
Best,
John Fulton
Fort Worth