Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V21 #24
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 01:24:16 -0700

Thanks, Nathan.  And by the way, I loved your Oktoberfest
pictures.  Especially the waitress, the "extra-friendly" people and the
fellow with the tuba.  I forwarded them to a German woman at work--a little
bit of home for her.

As for the XTOL, I wanted it NOW, so if I end up wasting some, it's just a
few dollars.  I can always test it after a few months by throwing a piece
of film tongue into a bit of developer and see if it turns black in the
appropriate time.

Hey, maybe I should patent that.  Eine Kleine XTOLtest... :-)

- --Peter