Subject: [Leica] Case for rangefinder camera
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 22:03:04 -0700

Op/Tech USA produces a soft pouch case made of the same type of neoprene
stretch fabric as that used for the Zing cases.  This is important since the
rangefinder case they produce is for Leica M cameras and is suitable for
many rangefinder cameras of similar size.

The one I purchased for a landed cost of $30.95 will stretch over my M3 with
the lightmeter.   However, it fits much better sans lightmeter.  I will use
it when I want a case with my rapidwinder attached.

I am sure it will fit an M3 with a Noctilux.

Op/Tech USA can be reached at www.optechusa.com

Roland Smith
Oakland, California