Subject: Re: [Leica] 1.25x magnifier "in person"
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 19:10:56 -0600

It should be pointed out that this is for the six frameline finders. The
other finders have the framelines covering a slightly larger area. So on my
TTL 0.72 with the 1.25x magnifier mount I too can easily see the 35mm
framelines. However on my M2 with the 1.25x magnifier mounted I cannot quite
see all of the 35mm framelines at one glance. Leica shrunk the 35/50/90/135
framelines to squeeze in the 28mm framelines.

John Collier