Subject: Re: [Leica] Piezo printing
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 11:12:11 -0400

At 10:11 AM 10/14/01 -0400, you wrote:

>Now, Johnny or Tina can tell you I don't know what I'm talking about - and
>they
>will be absolutely correct....But, DAMN, I get gorgeous prints!;-)
>
>B . D.

That's all that matters, B.D.  I'm convinced it's magic!  There are little
elves inside my 3000 who know exactly how to set everything to get gorgeous
prints.  They are kin to the elves who live in my M6's and remember to
adjust the aperture when I forget.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com