Subject: Re: [Leica] Seeking SM body cap
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 12:20:00 -0700

>I am looking for a source for aftermarket screwmount body caps.  I need one
>or two.  Any ideas?
>
>Douglas Tourtelot, CAS
>Seattle, WA
>tourtelot1@home.com

If you can't find a LTM body cap, just find a Leica thread to M42
converter (Pentax B converter), or a LTM to Canon converter (Canon
Converter B), and then use a Pentax thread or Canon FL body cap.

Many years ago I worked in a camera store for a while, and a fellow
salesman (a Newfie) sold one of these combinations to a customer who
walked in needing a body cap. Too bad he wasn't as good a salesman
with regular stuff.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design