Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica IIIc/LTM lenses/Jupiter...
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:33:56 -0700

Dan,

I have to say that I think you're simply a genius.
Also (Hopelessly romantic, retro old fool!)... and I'm glad you're so way as
I feel like you. Only in sentiments 'cause I do not know a little piece of
History about Leica, War stuff to do with Leica, Kodak, shutter curtains and
other lots of things you really know and make you feel proud. Also I'd feel
the same if I were you.
In the mean time I appreciate all the info about this LTM stuff. It seems
that I can keep this IIIf in very nice condition, I'm sure that when my mind
slow down a little I'll find the time to get the camera to my Leica
technician for a CLA.

Now, let me disagree with you, I feel the IIIf shutter quieter than any
other M I've ever had. M2s, M6, M4 and M3s... it it me ? am I right ?
or maybe I've been loving some noisy Ms.

Kind regards

Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica IIIc/LTM lenses/Jupiter...)