Subject: [Leica] FS: R8+Viso adapt - good price (or exchange)
From: Sipulmanjones@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 08:42:40 EDT

For Sale:

R8 Mint, boxed, all papers (I applied for the Passport. I will be happy to assist the buyer in getting repairs done under the Passport.) Bought in March, latest Portugal production, so no electronics worries. $1,000.00 INCLUDING NEW VISO LENS TO R ADAPTER

OR: I will exchange the above (including Viso adapter)for any of the following:

21mm f2.8 Elmarit Asph.
24mm f2.8 Elmarit Asph.
90mm f2.0 Summicron Apo Asph.
135mm f3.4 Apo-Telyt-M

Please e-mail me at spulmanjones@sapient.com

(For what it's worth, you'll find my eBay feedback under the username
'spulmanjones@sapient.com')

Simon, Boston MA.